Welcome to the website of the Burnaby Task Force On Homelessness
We hope that this website will provide you with important information about homelessness in Burnaby, and how citizens and agencies are working together to end it.
Canada is a country in which all of its citizens have access to adequate and affordable housing, community support, and adequate income.
Working together to END homelessness in Burnaby
To END homelessness in Burnaby and, in the interim, to identify and address issues of homelessness in Burnaby.
1. Develop a broad continuum of housing
2. Adequate, stable income sources that ensured basic necessities of life
3. Adequate community support services for vulnerable populations
4. Community awareness and support
5. Community capacity building