Welcome to the website of the Burnaby Task Force On Homelessness!
We hope that this website will provide you with important information about homelessness in Burnaby, and how citizens and agencies are working together to end it.
Canada is a country in which all of its citizens have access to adequate and affordable housing, community support, and adequate income.
Working together to END homelessness in Burnaby
To END homelessness in Burnaby and, in the interim, to identify and address issues of homelessness in Burnaby.
1. Develop a broad continuum of housing
2. Adequate, stable income sources that ensured basic necessities of life
3. Adequate community support services for vulnerable populations
4. Community awareness and support
5. Community capacity building
New! We have posted the following presentation to give you more information about the Burnaby Task Force on Homelessness. Click here to download the presentation in full.